jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to know if google adsense is active? I don't know if mine is.

1. mtariqsattar profile image77
    mtariqsattarposted 14 months ago

About a week before I resubmitted my application to get my Google sense activated. At the time of submission of my gmail, I was immediately told that my gmail already has an adsense account. It surprised me a great detail.

I proceeded with the application though - and in couple of hours or so I was given affiliate code of the adsense coupled with status showing to be active ( google adsense affiliate status shwoing to be active).

However, when I clicked on my google adsense reports - this page is being shown: https://www.google.com/adsense...and then it happen to show the earnings over the past week or in month and so on.

I don't know if my Google adsense is approved approved now; so far I have not got any email of approval as yet. While if you analyze adsense page: it is showing earnings which have 0s over the past week or the month for that matter.

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 14 months ago

You go to your "My Accounts" page, click on "Earnings". Look for "Google Adsense" and it should say "Active".

1. mtariqsattar profile image77
      mtariqsattarposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, Jodah, it says to be 'active' down the status column. So does that mean my application has been approved?

1. Jodah profile image86
        Jodahposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Yes, if it says "active" in the "Status" column to the right of Adsense then it has been approved.

working