jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Why is there a letter "C" after all of my questions?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 16 months ago

In my list of Q&A, of the questions I've posed, all of them have an upper-case letter "C" following the question in the list.

What is that about?  What does it mean?  Why is it there?

1. bravewarrior profile image92
      bravewarriorposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Where do you see that? None of my questions have a C.

2. Venkatachari M profile image86
      Venkatachari Mposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I also do not see any " C "  following any of my questions.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 16 months ago

According to the symbol descriptions at the bottom of the Q&A stats page, someone at HP has closed all your questions to new answers.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
      DzyMsLizzyposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Oh?  Well, I thought that was OUR prerogative!  There is, after all, that option shown to us in the question itself....

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 16 months ago in reply to this

With all the weird stuff going on around here lately, I'm as clueless as everyone else. Frankly, I've gone from being nonplussed and saddened to resignation mode. Oh, well.

3. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 16 months ago

Funny cause my questions all have BS next to them...wonder what that could stand for...hmmm

4. MizBejabbers profile image90
    MizBejabbersposted 16 months ago

That is curious. I thought closing to new answers was our prerogative. Strange things are happening to me, too. I noticed about six new comments on an old hub of mine and discovered that HP is warning me that it may have been copied. I was aware of this and filed a complaint a year ago, but nothing came of it, and now it seems to be bringing me a whole lot of new readers.

working