I'd like feedback on my Hub: Folk Culture of the Poumai

1. H Phomrong profile image61
    H Phomrongposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Folk Culture of the Poumai (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Hi there,

Problems preventing your hub passing QAP:

1. Text is all in bold.
      2. There's no introduction - who/what are the Poumai? Why might we be interested in them?
      3. Text is not split into several capsules - it's just one big block. You need subheadings throughout to introduce your reader to each new idea/section.
      4. You have one subheading at the beginning, "Feminist Perspective". Do you mean "Feminine Perspective"? They are different.
      5. Photos are not credited properly. You've put a caption in there instead of the actual source. Are these photos copyright free or you have permission to use,, i.e. you haven't simply taken them from a Google image search? If they are your own photos, then put your name in the Source box.
      6. Paragraphs are a bit too long. You could break them up and add a blank line between them. It's hard to read blocks of text on a screen, especially a small tablet or phone.

Hope that helps.