I'd like feedback on my Hub: Languages of India affecting Education.

1. skgrao profile image41
    skgraoposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Languages of India affecting Education..
    Whatever Hubbers say I do but still over 300 of my Hubs are not featured.
    What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

It's a shame you have so many hubs unfeatured as I'm sure you have a lot of useful and interesting information to share. However, your writing style requires a lot of work to get it up to standard. I would say you need to:

1. Break up the big blocks of text - they are overwhelming to anyone trying to read on a small screen. White space in an article helps to take the eye down the page.

2. Review your punctuation. For example there are many full stops/periods without a space after them.

3. Review grammatical errors. You write (probably) like you speak and, while it is comprehensible, it is also stilted and awkward in places.

4. Change image placement. Pointless having images grouped at the bottom of the page. You need one at the top and perhaps another in the middle.

To be very honest, if I were you, I'd think about moving these unfeatured hubs onto a personal website or blog.

1. skgrao profile image41
        skgraoposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Thanks you so much for your information it hit me right between the eyes like a bullet.
        I will do what you have said.
        With Regards,
        S K G Rao.