jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: CampervanSuppliers

1. 61
    Eamonn123Turleyposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub CampervanSuppliers (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Your hub appears to be an advert for your business. It won't pass QAP. HubPages is for writers, not advertisers.

2. Keino C profile image80
      Keino Cposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Maybe you can write more about the processes you use to run your business. Your market research, hiring techniques, etc. As a reader, i would appreciate the opportunity of learning something interesting or valuable when i read a hub. Maybe share some camping experiences with photos if you are a camper yourself. 

I'm still new HP, i joined to make some money and i started writing with that goal in mind. I was difficult. I have since been working on HUB's with the readers in mind and just having fun with it. Build a good audience and the money will come eventually.

I hope this helps!

2. agvulpes profile image88
    agvulpesposted 11 months ago

First your title should not be one word !  You need to place some original 'images' into the Hub and make is so that it does not come across as 'just an advertisement'  Perhaps try reading through the Learning Center : http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 11 months ago

This piece is pure advertising and as such is against Da Rules.