jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

about kontera

1. profile image59
    ladyvenusposted 8 years ago

hello folks. Can I ask about kontera. I had applied for kontera ads but its not showing on my hubs. Is kontera like googles ad sense too because it has code to be posted on HTLM too. Thanks for the reply on this.

2. bgpappa profile image84
    bgpappaposted 8 years ago

you have to be logged out to see the Kontera ads.

1. aniketgore profile image69
      aniketgoreposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks i was wondering for the same.

1. profile image59
        ladyvenusposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Im confused. I dont know exactly what you mean to logged out? are you telling me to sign out from hub pages and check my hubs if kontera links is already with in my hubs? Do I get your instructions right? But I did already I dont see it. Can anybody please help me if you see kontera links on my hubs already. Or maybe I just dont know how to make kontera links aww. Thank you.

1. JamaGenee profile image85
          JamaGeneeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I don't use them, but you don't make kontera links.  They make themselves if you have checked that box when you made the hub.  Go to EDIT and see if that box is checked.

2. Whitney05 profile image61
          Whitney05posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Log out of your account. Push the sign out button at the top

Do a search in the forums, and you'll find all your kontera questions answered already.

Sometimes it takes a minute to set in. Unlike adsense kontera will take a minute, and it's slow loading the first time.

1. profile image59

Thanks

3. girly_girl09 profile image76
    girly_girl09posted 8 years ago

I was wondering about this! THANK YOU! smile

4. bgpappa profile image84
    bgpappaposted 8 years ago

I didn't know at first either - so I returned the favor.

5. profile image60
    badcompany99posted 8 years ago

I have Kontera but never use it, just don't like it.

6. profile image59
    ladyvenusposted 8 years ago

Thanks I have seen my kontera sponsored links already. But it has deleted the adsense which I earlier put on my hub. So I think kontera and adsense cannot be placed altogether in one hub its either one will be deleted. Am I right? I found this out when I checked my adsense ad it disappeared and replaced by kontera already.

1. sunforged profile image68
      sunforgedposted 8 years ago in reply to this

no, you are not right.

adsense and kontera can coexist peacefully.

yes, you are right.

to see the kontera links you would have to log out of your hub pages profile, then navigate to your own hub

no one mentioned, Kontera is lame, to get any returns, i would suggest at least 500 views a day

1. profile image59

Really kontera and adsense coexist in one hub? but why is it that my adsense was removed after I paste HTML tag for kontera on my hub? well anyway thanks for the info. I will try observed again.

7. Whitney05 profile image61
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

It shouldn't have been removed. In the affiliate section there are two different areas- one for each associate ID. It could have been refreshing when you didn't see the Adsense. It happens a lot, while switching between our ID and HubPages, or just refreshing he ads, they may go away for a minute.

1. profile image59

Ok since im new to this I will listen to your advise and try to experience some little errors at times. Anyway thanks  beauty for the answer. Peace

working