jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

Why HubPages can change the way the Internet work

1. DasEngel profile image61
    DasEngelposted 21 months ago

I think HubPages is not merely just a site that provides search results for Google users. I think this site is more than that. HubPages is not Wizzley for God's sake. This website is also a hobby for some. I can't imagine spending more than half an hour on Wizzley or Infobarrel (Inforbarrel is a 'dead site' now, by the way).

Our website has a lot of potential. I bet if we don't get any search traffic at all, HubPages will still continue as a creative site, promoting hobbies and intellectual stimulation and creativity. It's that good! big_smile

The Internet is something plastic. There are no fixed rules to this game. Those who are suggesting that there are, don't have much knowledge how this internet thing had really kicked off in the first place. We create its rules. For example, look at Facebook. They're so good in their service that now they're affecting the real world, and launching projects that touch real people in real circumstances. A lot can be said in this direction, but I'll keep it brief here. Using our brains now, aren't we? smile

I'll encourage my fellow hubbers, and the administration in general, to think creatively how we may engage the 100% potential of this website. You'll get advertisements, no matter what. You already have enough good stuff. But I believe you may get more if you access more and more to the heart and spirit of this matrix that you've created here.

DasEngel

1. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Not another bloody thread on how to improve Hubpages! Do stop it. You have enough of these going already.

DasEngelposted 21 months ago in reply to this

You've given yourself a sound advice.

2. gmwilliams profile image81
        gmwilliamsposted 21 months ago in reply to this

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,THANK YOU!
        http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12303194.jpg

2. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 21 months ago

Don't fly too close to the sun, "DasEngel" is about to celebrate its 4 month trolliversary. I don't recall your other troll accounts lasting so long.  I've enjoyed watching people writing War-and-Peace-length responses to your trollery, thinking they are engaged in an epic battle of intellects.   

Oh well, if they do ban you why don't you come back as something other than a young Nordic man.  You seem to be obsessed with them.  How about a crotchety Albanian grandmother dispensing hoary advice in broken English?  I can help you find an avatar if you'd like. 

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe! smile

1. gmwilliams profile image81
      gmwilliamsposted 21 months ago in reply to this

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/9064134.png

Oh boy, THIS IS SO FUN...... LET'S BRING SOME NICE POPCORN, LOVE MINE WITH CHEESE!

2. DasEngel profile image61

Glad to hear from you Paradigm Search. I mean Paradigmsearch.

You do hurt my sentiments big_smile

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I'm revving up for your imminent reincarnation by reading all your posts in an Albanian accent.

1. profile image0
              calculus-geometryposted 21 months ago in reply to this

People aren't going there big_smile

working