jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Have been disabled by Googleadsense, and have been reinstated?

1. mandybeau profile image61
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

If so how did you personally achieve this.
    I have an avid interest in the entire Google process, and want to know more about statistics, for reinstatement, of previously barred adsense account holder. It happens more than you would think.

2. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

your best bet if you were a US citizen would be to apply for an EIN (employer identification number) a tax number specific to your business...then you just apply for a new account using that number

I realize you are from NZ? but i imagine you have similar loopholes to play with

mandybeauposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thnx I will look into it, however this may help the Americans that have ended up in this situation, they all seem at a loss... I obviously know all the dodgy ways to get reinstated, but do not want to prove them right.

3. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

Was the person legitmately banned from Adsense for fraud? Or is there still a question on the issue between them and Adsense - I think gamergirl got reinstated after someone abused her account but I don't know the details.
    I know someone who got another account after being banned (legitmatly banned that is). He waited several years. He applied in a different country (Europe easier to do) with a legit local address / bank account in a different name (relatives). 

Basically I would make sure you are using an address which matchs to the bank branch ie same town and a name that is very different from yours.

Its easy to set up a company in NZ - do it online via the companies office. Having got the company you can get a bank a/c - but you will have to deal with doing a business tax return (not that hard just more paperwork)

Oh and I'd make sure the company had the same PO Box as any websites that the person was running Asense on - but I'm paranoid

Yeah I know how it could be done fraudulently, but I had my account chopped because of a clicker device...,. I am more advocating getting rid of a system, that is subject to abuse from others, I wouldn't bother applying in the manner suggested, as even that could be hit again. Auto clickers are rife at the moment, and they target those getting the most views, which obviously makes sense, So what i am saying is that someone, can earn from Google, be paid by Google, and then still be disabled, without a bye or leave. Frankly the money isn't worth me wasting my time for, I do it for the hell of it, I also do investigative research, and then in this case will eventually sell off my findings.  I know that I can now write whatever i wan't without Google, being able to do diddly squat. If I was removed from Hubpages which i hope I won't then I will use my blog site, which gets views as well. I am mindful that Googles whole Programme is open to being totally invidious to its  advertising clients. But what gets me is that they continue to post ads on accounts, that have been disable. This is hypocrisy.

1. Lissie profile image86
        Lissieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

auto click robots would be very easy to pick up automatically - I would lodge an appeal to google Was it your own site? You must use the "allowed site" function to restrict your pub ID to only the sites you own or allow (like HP)

Google is one of the most successful businesses in modern time - you can't get rid of someone else's business model: you don't have to participate though - its all voluntary.

Google is not running ads on your hubs - hubpages is - thats how they pay for all the costs of the site

I know they are Lissie..... But the point I am making, is How come they let Hub pages........ its all too silly. There are ways of improving the system, and I would like them modified to at least isolate the Clicks, after all a page is dangerous or it is not.... There can be no middle ground. Hub Pages can put on kontera Amazon whatever. I have blocked Google ads, because I believe alot of them are set ups that cause the problem. That Get rich jerk company, for example, it is a total crock of ....... I personally think that Hub Pages would be better dealing with Yahoo  or other advertisers that paid for sign ups, all this clicking is stupid.