jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpages earning

1. ifyokike725 profile image49
    ifyokike725posted 11 months ago

Please can anyone help in my account I have $00.1 since last month am not getting traffic into my account,every other thing including Google ad is zero why?

1. myraggededge profile image87
      myraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

1. You only have four hubs. You won't earn anything from four hubs unless they are of stellar quality and attract a lot of external traffic.

2. The hub topics you have chosen are not high traffic generators.

3. Sorry to say this, but your English language skills are below average, which may have an impact on where Google or other search engines rank your articles.

Suggestions: spend some time browsing the Hubpages Learning Centre - you'll find a link to it when you click on Help, top right of the page. Also visit some good quality hubs to see how they are written and formatted. Work on your English.

1. ifyokike725 profile image49
        ifyokike725posted 11 months ago in reply to this

Thanks I really appreciate

2. ddsurfsca profile image76
    ddsurfscaposted 10 months ago

OK OK , I get that, but maybe you can help me =====I have 200 hubs and my accounts page says something like $00.03 for this month so far.....well maybe it says $00.12, but let me say this.   if I was depending on this money to buy food, I would be not here anymore, but haunting someone at hubpages and or google.

1. DrMark1961 profile image94
      DrMark1961posted 10 months ago in reply to this

You only have four hubs that anyone can read, so raggedegde´s suggestions do apply.
      Also, Bronwyn´s suggestions about the types of hubs you have available might be helpful.

3. 0
    Bronwyn Joy Ellioposted 10 months ago

ddsurfsca I think I may see part of the problem. Google and other advertisers have an issue with advertising on sites/articles related to certain topics. These include illicit drugs and alcohol.
    Two of the first Hubs I saw on your profile were about your dog, Whiskey, and your previous life as an illicit drug user.
    I personally have no issue with what you do/did with your life. I just wanted to let you know that this may be part of the reason for the low ad revenue you are seeing.
    Hope this helps.

4. mactavers profile image88
    mactaversposted 10 months ago

I love writing of all types and I have a few flash fiction Hubs, but the Hubs that draw traffic are ones that offer information such as travel, book reviews, hobbies, experiences that others might like to try.  This type of writing requires some research and details, but some of them have lasted 5 years and still draw traffic.