jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

In Forums how can I tell if another persons hub has been Featured?

1. Fahsionboots profile image60
    Fahsionbootsposted 10 months ago

I like to help other hubbers to get their hubs Featured.
    When I have time and I like to go back into the thread where I was discussing (sometimes it can be more than 2 months after the initial communication....and hubpages say " this hub hasn't been active for the past 2 months, please only post a comment if you have something truly beneficial to write" so asking if a hub has been Featured would be an inappropriate question here).

So how can I quickly find out the status of their hub
    (i.e. by clicking somewhere to tell me their hub has finally been featured
    and without having to ask them in the forum).
    thank you

1. Jeramey Conrad profile image85
      Jeramey Conradposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I haven't come across any way of seeing which hubs have been Featured, would be interested to know. Help determine a baseline.

2. erorantes profile image32
      erorantesposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Our hubs are secure  like your own hubs, but if you want to see their finish hubs.You can click on their name while  they are in the site. You can read their hubs. Writers are tremendously talent. If hub pages allow you to see their work ; you can see when their hubs were completely done. Have fun.

2. 0
    Bronwyn Joy Ellioposted 10 months ago

If you go to the Hubber's profile, you may be able to see if a particular Hub is featured. This depends on whether or not they have selected the show featured Hubs option on their profile settings.
    If there is another way, I am unaware of it. Hope this helps smile

3. Bills Place profile image81
    Bills Placeposted 10 months ago

Not sure if there's a way to view other hubbers featured hubs without them setting the option to show featured only hubs on their profile. However, I know that my hubs seem to go in and out of featured mode.