I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Get More Conversions From Email Marketing?

1. qpawan profile image68
    qpawanposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Get More Conversions From Email Marketing? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

You've inadvertently created a bad link with that false email address noreply@company....

Delete that affiliate link & video. It will never get approved with that in it. If the purpose of the hub is to promote it, then you may as well forget it.

Although you've put together a lot of useful information, inevitably some of the phrasing is going to be seen as spammy, for example, this paragraph:

"Always keep calls-to-action in your email which encourage recipients to take an action. For example, “Signup Now”, “Learn More”, “Download Now”, “Take a Tour” etc."

I know you can't write the hub without including this sort of thing but they are red flags to QAP.

1. qpawan profile image68
        qpawanposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your response on my hub. I will definitely make changes. It's really helpful. Thanks once again.

working