jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Did Anyone Get Paid On The 28th?

1. GoForTheJuggler profile image89
    GoForTheJugglerposted 17 months ago

I was just a few dollars short of the payout threshold last month (October), but added with my earnings this month (the last few days of November were finally updated yesterday I believe) I am well over the threshold but have not been paid yet.

Were any of you paid on time, or in the days after?

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Sorry for the confusion. Your payment will be issued during the month after you reach the payout threshold. If you reached $50 at the end of November, you will be paid around December 28th. Hope that clears things up. smile

GoForTheJugglerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Glenn Stok profile image97
          Glenn Stokposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Did you have earnings from Amazon too?  If you did, that is paid two months later. So when you take that into account, you may actually have been "under" the $50 threshold when you add September Amazon plus October HP earnings together.

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 17 months ago in reply to this

There has only been one delayed payment in the history of HubPages, and it wasn't this month.  For those who made the threshold, payments were issued on the 28th.

GoForTheJugglerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

So, if a person generates $49.99 in a month (October 1-31), then they will not reach a payout including the following month's earnings (everything up to November 28), but the month after (December 28) which will combine October and November's total?

The reason I am confused... up until very recently, I was exceeding $50 a month and getting paid regularly.

However, once my Hub was edited by a HubPages employee, my two largest Hubs have steadily declined from 800-1000 views per day to 200-400 views per day.

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Edits can be reverted, both HubPro Premium and HubPro Basic.  You're not obligated to keep your hub in its edited form.

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 17 months ago in reply to this

As Glenn mentions, if some of your earnings were through Amazon, those are on a different payout schedule.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 17 months ago

I got mine on the 28th , no problems.

1. janshares profile image89
      jansharesposted 17 months ago in reply to this

+1 smile Finally.

working