jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (23 posts)

Help! I think I am being stalked!

1. Janet21 profile image62
    Janet21posted 7 years ago

Everytime I land on the main page here, there is stevemark122000 staring back at me.  Then, I login in to my account and there is Steve again, staring at me.  I feel like he is stalking me.  Is he stalking anyone else?  Don't get me wrong, he is certainly not hard on the eyes or anything, but he is beginning to creep me out! wink

{p.s. I hope you know Steve that this is all in good fun.  You must be doing something right to have your face plastered all over Hubpages!}

1. Benson Yeung profile image80
      Benson Yeungposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are so much luckier than me. I have a few gorgeous female rubbers staring at me when I log in to my hubpages account and get myself some impossible explaining to do to Mrs Yeung. Can our gorgeous lady hubbers start using their pets' photos instead.

Dr Benson Yeung, <snipped - no sigs please>

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

On the HubPages main page, anyone you see there is someone of whom YOU chose to become a fan. So you only have to blame yourself if you keep seeing this person.

1. Christoph Reilly profile image84
      Christoph Reillyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Relache:  That can't be exactly right.  When you go to HubPages main page at hubpages.com, you see pictures there (used to be 5 hubbers; now it is 3,) but this is before you've signed in, so it can't know who you are a fan of.

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep Steve is stalking all of us. He is one of them fancy pants top hubbers. The idea is to entrap you with his looks and then get you reading his hubs. It is a fiendish plot indeed. He does look like a newish James Bond for the thinking woman don't you think?

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Well, since Janet didn't say if she was signed in or not, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I'm signed in and he's not one of my favourites but I see him there too.

He's been here 1 year and 1 month. 101 hubs. I'm surprised he hasn't got a Hubber Score of 101!

5. Christoph Reilly profile image84
    Christoph Reillyposted 7 years ago

Yeah, that'll be creepy if it turns out they know who your fans are before they even know who you are.

1. agvulpes profile image87
      agvulpesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mate, I have a sneaking feeling in the pit of my tummy that says that your ip address may have something to do with the window the opens when you go to hubpages. (its those bloody cookies mate)
      So it is very creepy!!!!

Janet21posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't think so because before I login in there three featured hubbers, but they are not all in my fan club.  I think they are just the top 3 everyone is seeing.

6. Janet21 profile image62

Yes, I am his fan, but he is always featured on the main page before I sign in.  And, then again as a featured hubber once I sign in. 

Steve, if you are reading this, keep up the great work because I think I might actually miss seeing your face if you are longer featured.  I was kidding about the stalking thing.  To be honest, you are kinda growing on me. Every morning when I come to the site, I say, "Good morning, Steve. How are you today?" smile

7. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

spam elsewhere no juice here

8. cindyvine profile image86
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Oooo Benson, I bet some of the other men on this site would also like to have three gorgeous 'rubbers' staring at them.

1. Benson Yeung profile image80
      Benson Yeungposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure you're right. But I'm not sure how sure I am.

9. profile image60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

Please stalk me any of you female hubbers, Fatal Attraction is my fav movie, pity about the bunny though !

1. JamaGenee profile image85
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Better add they'll need sea legs to stalk you, BC... cool

1. profile image60
        badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

They only need a PULSE to stalk me lol : )

10. Janet21 profile image62

BadCompany:  Feel free to stalk me whenever you want since I have what some would call an "unhealthy" obsession with Johnny Depp.  wink

1. profile image60

Lol do you think you could cope with 2 stalkers : )

Johnny Depp can stalk me anytime!

1. profile image60

Not as Edward Scissorhands though, could be painful, doncha think : )

I'll take Jack over Edward any day of the week.

11. aniketgore profile image69
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

When i joined 6 months ago his core was a bit less i think. And i never seen steve talking on forum. How do he manage to be always on front page?

working