Multiple HP Accounts - Irritating Problem

1. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 10 months ago

I have more than one HP account and now that all are under, why do I still have to log out of one account to get into the other(s)? Why can't I log on just one time and get to visit/ work on them all by switching from say one tab/link/menu (on our profile page maybe) to another?

It's quite a chore and kind of irritating logging in-out-in-out just to get work done and as we no longer have sub-domains, I really don't understand why we can't put our multiple accounts 'under one roof'.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 10 months ago

People with multiple accounts have always had to log separately into each account, even before subdomains were added.

You can't switch fluidly across accounts because each account has a unique email login.  I know no site that uses individual logins which will cross accounts in that way.

There are websites which use one singular user ID but then allows the creation of multiple accounts under that, I belong to several sites like that.  However, the architecture for those sites was built that way initially.

If admin can't even be bothered to address simple fixes like bad FAQ pages, I feel they will not be interested in restructuring the main way in which accounts are organized and work across the entire site.

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I had forgotten that we had to log separately. It seems so long ago.

It will be nice though if we have one user name where all our accounts fall under. Too bad HP hasn't been fashioned so.

Nonetheless, i think it's something they should ponder on . . . something they should add on their 'to do' list.