Getting these messages when adding capsules. Help please.

1. Jan Saints profile image78
    Jan Saintsposted 10 months ago

"Something went wrong. Please try again. And when you get a chance,
    you may want to report this issue in the Hubpages forums."

There was an error saving this capsule. Please click EDIT and then
    SAVE to try again. This error will be reported to the Hubpages
    engineerig team. We thank you for your patience and understanding."

Please help.

1. Venkatachari M profile image85
      Venkatachari Mposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Jan, it happens sometimes due to some technical glitch. When it happens,you may copy the content of the capsule by pressing CTRL+A and then click save again. If the text disappears, you will have the text on your browser. So, you can again go to the capsule and paste the content and save it so that it gets saved. Remember to copy the content before clicking the save button again for security. Otherwise, you may lose all the text and need to type again.
      And you can report the matter to the engineering team through mail, if you deem necessary.

2. DrMark1961 profile image93
    DrMark1961posted 10 months ago

Jan, I live in a remote region of Brasil and my server is slow so this has happened to me a lot. I never write in the HP capsules since it is possible to lose everything.
    Write in a program like word, then transfer the writing over to your hub in the capsules you want to use. I save images in my Windows image file and sometimes have to transfer them more than once.
    It is probably not the answer you were looking for but I got that error message many times in the past. My server is a lot better than it used to be so this does not happen as often, but I still write in a Word format just in case.