jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 33x12-20 solid tires for Skid Steers, general infor

1. Rubber-Tracks profile image54
    Rubber-Tracksposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 33x12-20 solid tires for Skid Steers, general information on wear, re-grooving and re-treading. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 13 months ago in reply to this

When it is obvious that an article exists solely to promote a business, the article will not be featured.  Article marketing on HubPages is long dead.

2. Rubber-Tracks profile image54

How about when it's not obvious, there is not just one business for information on this hub, there are 4 good business that all have great info.

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 13 months ago in reply to this

There are clever people here using HP to promote their businesses under the radar. One tip is to not make your presence known.

2. relache profile image89
      relacheposted 13 months ago in reply to this

What doesn't have great info is your Hub, and without 800-1000 words that are helpful and useful to the Hub reader, and specifically related to the Hub topic, this will never pass QAP.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 13 months ago

As written you hub is very jumbled.  What they are,  how to regroove used when, then where to buy new ones etc.

I suggest a sensible order.  What the are, who might need them, what type is best, where to buy them (offline and online), how to install and maintain them, when to replace them.  Something like that.

4. Rubber-Tracks profile image54

Thanks psycheskinner,  I will look at this great idea...

5. Rubber-Tracks profile image54

Can you all look again, and please advise on more edits to make this the perfect Hub.

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Add about 5-600 words. Use capitalization especially in the title. Watch the other grammar usage.

working