jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Need a PHP developer

1. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 8 years ago

Hi all. I require a PHP Web application developer urgently. He/she should be able to develop the whole site from scratch. Is there anyone around? If you think you can then shoot a mail at ompra.singh@gmail.com

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 8 years ago

Looks we don't have any programmer in house! Is it true, ain't there anyone around?

3. darkside profile image82
    darksideposted 8 years ago

I imagine that being a site about publishing, without having to make your own site, that we're predominantly writers.

There are sites that have plenty of programmers who will bid for jobs (after you've outlined the specifications they say how much they'd charge, you could then choose a programmer depending on your budget or their reputation and track record).

Do you need a site built from scratch though? If you've got a webhosting with cpanel and fantastico you can check out some easy to install programs that are free that might fulfil your criteria.

packerpackposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the reply. Yes the requirement is such that we have to make the site from scratch. I have already posted everywhere else too. Just thought to post it here too

1. rnatonton profile image61
        rnatontonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hello packerpack. I have been developing some webpages using HTML and css. And now my thesis uses PHP to transfer data to Mysql. May I know what requirements are needed to develop your PHP website ? Could a basic level PHP programmer like me qualify ?

packerpackposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I should have done this earlier. My apologies for not posting that this requirement has been freezed. We have got the required resource.

Thanks for your response and my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

1. rnatonton profile image61
            rnatontonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

No problem. God Bless. :-)

working