jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What and why of responsive website

1. sanicon digital profile image55
    sanicon digitalposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What and why of responsive website (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I don't wish to be hard on you, but it's dull and pretty much states the obvious. Anyone with the intelligence to build a website will know that content needs to display and respond well on smaller screens well as large ones. And that is basically all the hub says.

2. Elsie Hagley profile image82
      Elsie Hagleyposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages.
      The words "responsive website" is keyword stuffing.
      No photo credits.
      All the best in your future writing.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 10 months ago

The standard of English is not up to the level that HubPages demands.

What audience is this Hub aimed at?  It doesn't offer any new or interesting information, it's basically repeating (in poor English) information that's available on many authoritative sites already.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 10 months ago

I build responsive websites along with designing all their graphics content. I have to say that if you are going to write a hub on this subject, you genuinely need to understand the subject at a far higher level than you are approaching it on.
    You seem to have written this hub from a promo perspective, skirting around the obvious rather than taking specific 'industry' or 'layman' key issues relating to responsive sites and highlighting those benefits, doing so while demonstrating the depth of your knowledge/authority on the subject.

For example: Let's take image pixel density -
    What is the perfect image size etc?
    How do you ensure no blurring or fade occurs within screen boundaries of various devices?
    Or perhaps
    What effect has responsive site technology had on the phone app market/needs?
    What effect will responsive site technology have on Wordpress plug-ins?

I'm sure any one of the above questions would hold interest for someone considering the different design options available... I'm also sure that you need to do a tad more research to write with any credibility when tackling the whole evolution of responsive sites.
    Bon Chance  smile