jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Morning Glory(Poem)

1. Aashi10 profile image72
    Aashi10posted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Morning Glory(Poem) (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 17 months ago

This sentence "Each morning has beauty associated with it, where reddish hue paints the sky. Isn't it?" should end "doesn't it?"
    You need to make sure you leave a space after commas and full stops/periods. The photos are attractive but have attribution as to where they come from.

Aashi10posted 17 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Jodah, will try to make my blogs more professional.

2. theraggededge profile image96
      theraggededgeposted 17 months ago in reply to this

big_smile Not if you're Welsh, isn't it?

I am not welsh. But will try every possible way to make my hubs professional.

3. Aashi10 profile image72

Hi Jodah, I have changed it a bit can you please tell me other ways as well so that my hub gets published.

1. Jodah profile image86
        Jodahposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Aashi,
        I recommend placing one full width photo directly beneath the hub heading.
        Also as the first paragraph is the first thing people read you need it to be error free.
        "Introduction

We are all grateful to live on this astonishing and vibrant planet EARTH. Mother Earth offers us (a) tons of ebullience in (the) form of gigantic oceans, massive trees, (a) sun lighting up the sky and a lot more."
        (delete the "a" before "tons", insert "the" before "form", and add "a" before "sun".)

Try this, and let me know if it is successful. Good luck.

Thanks a lot Jodah! This worked. I am very happy smile

1. Jodah profile image86

That's very good news. Congratulations.

1. honeyreyes profile image80
              honeyreyesposted 17 months ago in reply to this

Hello Jodah and Aashi10, first I would like to apologize in advance for posting a comment not related to this thread.

I also have a hub I need to be featured. I also posted in this forum too... It is a bit personal so I guess that's why it was not featured.
              However Jodah, if you can also help me how to improve it so it can be featured?
              Though I am very open that if it is indeed too personal that it's not what HP needs to be published here, I would also be glad to publish it somewhere smile

Here is the link to my post, and THANK YOU in advance too!
              http://hubpages.com/relationships/Dear-Pepe-the-Great

1. Jodah profile image86

Hello Honeyreyes, thank you for reaching out to me for help with your hub "Dear Pepe the Great". It is a personal letter I would say expressing your devotion and although HubPages may not be the perfect place for it there is no reason you shouldn't publish it here if that is your desire.
                It does need some work in regard to your English grammar, sentence structure etc. Here is an example:
                "You are an enchanting light to a lost soul like me.

If you do not come from a line with a highly regarded and of good standing family names, nor you don’t have your money attached to your name and fame, I would still be pulled towards you. I was not aware of all of these when I first known you.

It’s always been your kind heart from the beginning that caught my attention.

I know from the start I will be safe with you."

I recommend you change this to:
                "You are an enchanting light to a lost soul like me.

Even if you did not have a highly regarded lineage and a good family name, or money and fame, I would still be pulled towards you. I was not aware of any of these when I first got to know you.

It was your kind heart from the beginning that caught my attention.

I trusted you from the start and knew I would be safe with you."

There are more changes needed, but maybe I would be better off explaining those in an email if you wish to contact me through fan mail, or at the email address shown in my profile.
                I hope this helps. All the best with getting it featured.

1. honeyreyes profile image80

Hello Jodah,

I am tempted to email you directly from the email add shown in your profile however I would like to show my appreciation here for your prompt reply.

Thank you for your intention to help hubbers like me...

I'll email you now!

Honey

2. honeyreyes profile image80

Hi Jodah,

Already sent you an email! Too excited for your reply!

working