jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to become a Professional Scrum Master?

1. Deepika Murali profile image60
    Deepika Muraliposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to become a Professional Scrum Master? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. myraggededge profile image87
      myraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

I had a quick scan, but you don't tell us what 'scrum' is in the intro, so I didn't read any further.

In my country, a scrum is part of a game of rugby, and Mike Phillips is my idea of a scrum master - a yummy scrummy, in fact big_smile

1. Deepika Murali profile image60
        Deepika Muraliposted 13 months ago in reply to this

I have now specified a few sentences about Scrum at the beginning!
        Would you be kind enough to review it once again, please?

1. theraggededge profile image94
          theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

You've copied and pasted from a website. You have to write it in your own words or the hub will be penalized for duplicate content.

2. erorantes profile image33
    erorantesposted 13 months ago

You covered most of the subjet about individuals with psychological problems in your hub. Yo need some pictures. I like your hub. It is educational. It is helpful to know how some people interact with other sane people. They make people confuse if sane people do not nothing about this problems. You did an excellent job.

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

What are you referring to? Certainly not the hub in question which has been deleted.

3. Shuchi12 profile image38
    Shuchi12posted 13 months ago

Your article is no longer published.But all I could guess , its related to Information Technology field. Mostly related to topics like software testing, agile development model. Kindly republish it .I would like to read on this topic if you have knowledge on same.Also mention information about certifications.

working