jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Marcy Air 1 Fan Exercise Bike

1. mjkamrul profile image87
    mjkamrulposted 10 months ago

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. This hub was featured for a long time but now it's not featured. I made a slight changes but it's not featured again   Will you please give feedback on my http://hubpages.com/health/Marcy-Air-1- … rning-Fat. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. DrMark1961 profile image93
      DrMark1961posted 10 months ago in reply to this

Since this page no longer exists, I took the time to look at another of your hubs and I see why you have no traffic, and probably even less sales on Amazon. The Amazon products, for dry dog food, were under a hub that listed how to buy the correct ingredients to make up homemade dog food. If I were taking the time to make homemade dog food, and reading about it, do you think I would click on an Amazon ad and buy commercial dog food? If you really want to sell something, make it a product related to your hub.

mjkamrulposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Thanks DrMark, it's a nice point you mentioned and I'll keep it in mind while writing hubs.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 months ago

"That page doesn't exist."

3. erorantes profile image31
    erorantesposted 10 months ago

I like your hub about different kind of bikes and other work out. I am looking forward reading your finish hub. I can see you have a lot of work to do. Since videos are not allow. I am certain; you can provide the three pictures for your hub. You need to check your punctuation. Also, I see you need to delete your subtitles. Good luck with your proofread.  I love your hub. I like working out.

mjkamrulposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I'm not sure if videos are allowed or not allowed in hubs because I didn't write for some months. When I wrote the hubs it was allowed as far as I know.

4. Ramkitten2000 profile image94
    Ramkitten2000posted 10 months ago

Yes, of course videos are allowed. That's why there's a video capsule.