jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Top 100 Christmas Shopping tips for this year 2015

1. ssekandi profile image61
    ssekandiposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Top 100 Christmas Shopping tips for this year 2015 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Jasmeetk profile image74
      Jasmeetkposted 15 months ago in reply to this

loved your suggestions...

1. ssekandi profile image61
        ssekandiposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Hey i cant believe mt hub has not yet pass the Quality Assessment Process

2. Kylyssa profile image94
      Kylyssaposted 15 months ago in reply to this

There's something wrong with grammar, capitalization, punctuation, or word use in nearly every other sentence. Some of your sentences don't make sense due improper word use. Some sentences are missing words.

Also, the suggestions seem to be written in many different styles including a few that are grammatically perfect mixed in with a majority that have a lot of errors. That will lead QAP readers to suspect the article has been spun or the tips taken from a variety of articles. I'm not saying they have been, just that your writing style needs to be a lot more uniform and grammatically correct before QAP readers will pass your hubs.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image87
    Millionaire Tipsposted 15 months ago

I would recommend taking out the sales capsules - I saw the ebay one.  This hub is about tips and not about ideas for what to buy, so all sales will be off topic.  Don't worry, you can still get money on it through the adsense ads.

The images you used are copyrighted images.  I would recommend that you look at the guide to using legal images in the Learning Center.  I also recommend spacing the images out instead of putting them all in a row.

Put a space after the period after each number.

working