I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to take care of your Christmas Holiday Poinsett

1. gardener den profile image11
    gardener denposted 10 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to take care of your Christmas Holiday Poinsettia.. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image87
      calculus-geometryposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Your hub has really good information and it's clear that you have a ton of horticultural expertise. The main problem I see with your hub is grammatical errors.  You have inconsistent punctuation and capitalization and other errors.  For example, in the first sentence it should be received instead of receive.  And farther down it should be Moderate Moisture instead of Moderately Moisture.  There are lots of little errors like that, but they are easy to fix if you proofread carefully, or use something like Grammarly.  Good luck with it.

1. sallybea profile image95
        sallybeaposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I agree, download the free Grammarly or cut and paste the whole text into MS Word to check for errors.  There are a lot of spelling mistakes and commas which have been incorrectly inserted.  The article might be made more interesting or exciting if you write about them from your own personal experience of growing these beautiful plants.