jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Organic Terrace Gardening and Its Multiple Benefits

1. profile image60
    hereisfyterposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Organic Terrace Gardening and Its Multiple Benefits (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. willmcwryter profile image57
      willmcwryterposted 15 months ago in reply to this

wow this is really well written and use good vocabulary with correct spelling so i don't know what the editor didn't like.  did you use free public domain pictures from pixibay?

i had bad spelling and grammar on my hub and then I used a bunch of softwares to fix it and i ama a hubpages featured author now.  feel free to ask me for more advice.

2. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

The content is too general. There is so much information online about growing organically, you are not telling us anything new or unique. You need to get much more specific, perhaps about growing one particular crop, or one new method of growing in small spaces.

Your sentences could do with pruning (excuse the pun smile ). They are too long and convoluted. Online articles should mix up sentence length in order to keep readers interested.

Gardening articles need to have a good number of images; make sure you use copyright-free Creative Commons licensed photos.

Good luck.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 15 months ago

The reviewer might have had a problem with unqualified statements like the one in the second paragraph which claims eating organic protects families from infections and diseases.  You are going to need some sort of reference or proof if your Hub is going to make those claims or it will be legally viewed as misleading and deceptive.

1. willmcwryter profile image57
      willmcwryterposted 15 months ago in reply to this

well lady i read a feature hub that said you could cure cancer by eating hot peppers for 3 weaks, you can write eating organic cures cancer too so don't go around sensering feature authors out of proffesional jealosy.  hubpages lawyer statment says that TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HUBPAGES ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT;

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 15 months ago in reply to this

That liability statement does not excuse Hubpages from ensuring their content follows federal laws about therapeutic claims.

This forum is where people ask for and receive advice.  Let them decide how to respond to it for themselves.

2. theraggededge profile image94
        theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Behave yourself, William. Conduct yourself with dignity, and respect people who have been writing here a long time. Instead of blasting off at someone giving advice, read what they say - you might learn something.

Just because you have one featured hub doesn't mean that you are now an expert.

working