jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon Earnings

1. Jesse Drzal profile image81
    Jesse Drzalposted 10 months ago

Hello, all. I have a quick question about the Amazon program. I don't have Adsense right now but look forward to being approved one day. Are the ads placed by Amazon or do I pick my own? If I pick my own, do I just place the ad in my hub? Or do I place more text about the item inside of a capsule? I am just trying to figure the most productive way to construct my hubs, as to make the process of adding the ads easy and effective when the day comes. Thanks!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 10 months ago in reply to this

You add an Amazon capsule where you want it in the hub, and choose products to put there.  While you can use keywords and let Amazon choose the product based on the keyword, you would be better off making sure that the right product is used by choosing your own.

Be sure that you only add Amazon capsules if the product is something that is directly related to the topic of the hub and is helpful to the reader of that hub. HubPages is very strict about avoiding spammy elements.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 10 months ago

Amazon approves quickly but if you account does not make sales they will drop you just as quickly.

3. Jesse Drzal profile image81
    Jesse Drzalposted 10 months ago

I understand. The basis of the question is that I really don't want to do massive edits on a number of hubs, as in having to rework information. It sounds easy enough. Seems like you just insert the relevant products and that's it.