jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

id like advice on my hub page

1. backslappinu profile image59
    backslappinuposted 12 months ago

I'm trying to publish my first hub page but I'm not sure whats holding it back from being published. Do i need to add more informative information? is it the grammar? Maybe because i have spammy elements ? ( I hope i dont) Please help and send me feed back thank you.  http://hubpages.com/games-hobbies/3-eas … gend-skins

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 12 months ago

That page isn't published, so none of us can view it.

backslappinuposted 12 months ago in reply to this

that the problem i cant get it published officially. i might sound new to say this but do i publish it first then everyone could see it for a time?

1. calculus-geometry profile image85
        calculus-geometryposted 12 months ago in reply to this

You have to use the special link in the email you received.  It will generate a forum post with a link that allows any logged in user to see your unpublished hub. It looks like the normal hub url with a bunch of random characters at the end. You can change the wording in the forum post, but just don't change the url of the hub it generates or nobody else will be able to see it.

i reposted it look for my second post and sorry about the inconvenience still new to here and learning

2. Kylyssa profile image91
            Kylyssaposted 12 months ago in reply to this

That's just the link for you to create a forum message. Perhaps you should follow the instructions in the email? I've never gotten one but from the posts that pop up in the forum, it appears there's a link that people who get it can click that auto-generates a forum post with the link in it.

i did and made a new forum  like i said above but i guess i wasnt specif enough.  look for the title in the new forum legitimate ways to earn riot points

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 12 months ago

Until you publish your Hub, no one can see it but you.

working