Adsense not working..

1. sagolia profile image85
    sagoliaposted 10 months ago

I applied for Google Adsense through HP. The Adsense account was (as far as I can tell) successfully associated with HP - the "Earnings" page lists my publisher ID and says Adsense is active.
    I got the email from Adsense saying my application was under review. Later on, I got an email saying that I needed to implement the ad code into my site (HP) in order for my application process to continue. My understanding is that I do not need to do anything with the code and that it is all taken care of by HP.
    I got that second email almost two months ago. I have posted numerous times on the Adsense forums, and no one seems to understand that I am not responsible for the ad code. There is also no other way for me to contact Adsense besides the forums, and I have yet to see anyone that actually works for Google respond to me.
    Does anyone have an idea of what I need to do? Help!

1. Elsie Hagley profile image83
      Elsie Hagleyposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Not sure I can help you, but if you have added your code in the earnings and it say's it is active, it will be working, but maybe you haven't earnt anything yet as you have only been here two months.
      I don't earn very much through adsence and I have 105 hubs.
      Hope you get it sorted out
      Happy new year.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 10 months ago

If your Adsense account is showing as active, then HubPages is showing your code on your Hubs automatically.  The emails from Adsense assume you're going to use Adsense on your own sites, where the instructions are different.

If you've got the HP Earnings Program turned on (which I recommend) then you will earn little or nothing from Adsense directly.