jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Simple Nail Art Ideas and Tutorials with Stamping i

1. Jasmeetk profile image74
    Jasmeetkposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Simple Nail Art Ideas and Tutorials with Stamping in 2016. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. VerityPrice profile image92
      VerityPriceposted 15 months ago in reply to this

You have some really helpful pictures and your formatting is good.
      What is letting you down is your grammar & sentence structure, for example: "You can find easily a nail art salon your nearby" should maybe be something like "You can easily find nearby nail salons".
      Also you seem to be stuffing the article with your key word and it doesn't seem natural. You mention the term 'nail art' 7 times in your first five sentences, that's just too much and makes it hard to read.

Otherwise, your tips are really helpful and you name each product and colour that you use, which is awesome!

1. firstcookbooklady profile image84
        firstcookbookladyposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Or: you can find easily a nail art salon you're nearby.

1. theraggededge profile image94
          theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

That's grammatically incorrect smile

In fact, the whole premise that anyone can find a nail salon nearby is incorrect. Not everyone lives near one - I don't.

2. firstcookbooklady profile image84

The sentence doesn't say "lives" near by.... it says you can find one you are nearby, unless your nails are blinding you, then, perhaps you'll miss it. Incorrect, or not.

2. Jasmeetk profile image74
        Jasmeetkposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Ok.. I will check my hub for grammatical errors. Can you guide me more for it? Nail art is not my keyword, it came naturally as per the requirement.

1. firstcookbooklady profile image84

I think that the grammar is just fine. I love the photos. A photo says a thousand words.

2. erorantes profile image35
    erorantesposted 15 months ago

I like your hub. The pictures look great. You need to check how many pictures can you have in your hub.Then, you can select the pictures.Remember, organization with your words is important to the readers.Your hub is beautiful and creative. Congratulations to you. I love it.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 15 months ago

The grammar is not fine. Almost every sentence has an error. Each error is minor in itself but the combined effect will make a hub fail QAP.

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 15 months ago

Ass an example here is the first section

One of the popular fashion in 2016 is Nail Art. Nail art is everywhere in the air of fashion these days. You can find easily a nail art salon your nearby, but how about creating unique nail arts yourself at home? I simply love to do nail art at home by myself. There are lots of nail art ideas you can do at home and one of these is stamping nail art.

Should be something more grammatical and conversational and less keyword dense like:

One of the most popular trends in 2016 will be nail art. Nail art is already very much in the air if you are paying attention to fashion. Many people can take advantage of nearby nail salons, but have you considered creating unique nail art for yourself at home? I simply love to create my own fabulous nail art, and many fashion forward designs can be created at home using stamping techniques.

1. Jasmeetk profile image74
      Jasmeetkposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thans for the suggestion. I will check it for grammatical errors.

working