jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Hubs Showcased on Profile Page are Stuck

1. MsDora profile image92
    MsDoraposted 10 months ago

I have been trying to change the hubs showcased on my profile page, but have not succeeded.  They're mostly Christmas topics and not right for showcasing now.  Is there a problem, or am I not doing it right?  I never had a problem before.

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I just changed mine successfully so I'm not sure what the problem could be unless its your browser, or a need to clear the history, or you forgot to save the changes on the bottom. wink

1. FatFreddysCat profile image94
        FatFreddysCatposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I just added my newest Hub to my profile-page lineup and I had no problems, either.

2. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Yes, there is some kind of problem. There are about 3 or more threads on this now in the last few days. It is mixed where some say okay and others say they can't. I have been trying for 3 days or more now. I try to add a hub to the spot light hubs. It goes to working with the spinning wheel. Then it ends with a pop-up saying it won't work and contact admin.

The only thing I can think of it happened very near when Firefox did an update. I don't know if they correlate or not . . .

3. Elsie Hagley profile image83
      Elsie Hagleyposted 10 months ago in reply to this

I have been trying to change mine since Christmas also. I reported it in another thread, just tried again, it still isn't saving on Chrome.

4. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Hi Dora,

We're looking into this. Please refer to this existing thread for updates and details.

Closed to reply