jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

72 hubscore

1. marylen34 profile image61
    marylen34posted 19 months ago

hi all, just curious about the scoring system , Is 72 hubpage score is good or poor? I am new to hubpage ,I have two hubpages that scores the same. I just want to know of what consider to be a poor quality content when it comes to hubpage score.

thank you.

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Marylen... your hubs seem to be written quite differently to your forum posts. One of them, 'How to Believe in Yourself', appears to be channelled - very like (but not the same as) the Abraham-Hicks material. Do you do channelling? Is that what the hub is about?

If so, you might want to write an introduction explaining that because your use of 'we' all the way through is a little confusing.

marylen34posted 19 months ago in reply to this

hi there, yes it is indeed all about abraham hicks my niche is all about.

2. Sherry Hewins profile image97
      Sherry Hewinsposted 19 months ago in reply to this

For a new hub, that is a fine score. I have one hub that fluctuates between 85 and 100 without any changes being made, so I don't see how the score can be a true indication of quality.

2. clivewilliams profile image74
    clivewilliamsposted 19 months ago

that's a pretty good score you have there. But if you want that score to increase you have to write some pretty good hubs that are quite engaging. Keep it up, you will succeed.  Just fix up some of the grammar and you will do good.

3. marylen34 profile image61
    marylen34posted 19 months ago

thank you very much for the response,  that was my 2 days old hubpage, still waiting to be featured, though I am not stressing it out myself as I trust the people  behind  the hubpage knows better than I do, if not being featured I consider it as good which means more rooms for improvement.

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 19 months ago

Actually if I understand how things work now (after all the changes) a score lower than 75 indicates that your links are no follow. But like I said with all the recent changes I might be mistaken.

hi there, what is no follow mean, I am on my 2 days on hubpage, still more to learn. thanks

2. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I think if your Hubber Score is below 85 then your links are no follow.  I could be wrong too.  @marylen34 - pay no attention to your individual hub scores they are mysterious and ultimately unimportant. 

What is important are the number of visitors that view your Hubs and read them all the way through.

hi there, thank you, yes indeed

5. NateB11 profile image93
    NateB11posted 19 months ago

I think 72 is about average. But it doesn't mean a thing unless you are using Hubs for backlinks.

working