jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

My New Year's Resolution Is To Finally Cash Out With Google Adsense

1. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 10 months ago

I've been with HubPages for 4 years and have done well with the HubPages Ad Program and selling things on Amazon, but Google Adsense has been a trickle.  I am finally close enough to the $100 payout that My New Year's Resolution Is To Finally Cash Out With Google Adsense! 

How is Google Adsense treating you?

1. VerityPrice profile image94
      VerityPriceposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Oh that is so great! Congratulations! big_smile
      I have been here for 5 weeks and I have made a grand total of $3.35 from the HubPages Ad Programme and a whole $0.08 from Google Adsense. I know it mustn't seem like a lot but I am so so proud of my little nest egg and I can't wait to nurture it and have it grow smile

1. robie2 profile image91
        robie2posted 10 months ago in reply to this

Mighty Oaks from little acorns grow, VERITYPRICE :-)  As your garden of Hubs grows and matures, so will your profits. You've made a great start.  It just takes a bit of time.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations, and here's hoping with you!

1. VerityPrice profile image94
        VerityPriceposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Thank you very much big_smile

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 10 months ago

Good luck with your goal.  I cash out about once a year (I am no high flier) but I am scheduled for a cashout on the next paydate.  It is going straight into paying extra on my new mortgage.  Not a very exciting goal but who wants to pay over 30 years!  I need to cut that down a bit.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 10 months ago

I'll be celebrating 5 years on HP in the Spring of '16 and I've still never received a Google AdSense payout, but I'm fine with the occasional beer money I get out of the HP ads program so I gave up worrying about it.

I stopped checking my AdSense numbers ages ago. Glaciers move faster than they do. If and when I ever do reach the magic payout I'll accept it as a surprise gift out of a gracious nowhere.

4. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 10 months ago

If you're in the HP Earnings Program then you're only ever showing ONE Adsense ad on each of your Hubs, and that's right down the bottom where most readers won't see it.    That's why Adsense is always a trickle for those of us using HP Ads.   

So personally, I think you've done well to get to $100 in that situation.   Good luck with reaching payout!

5. Rafiq23 profile image87
    Rafiq23posted 10 months ago

I agree with you, Marisa. But I have observed during the last three months that my earnings as well as views have increased on Google Adsense.  Though, I have been here for two years, yet I will receive the Google Adsense payout in January, 2016.  Things seem to be getting better on Google Adsense as well as HP Ad Program.

6. Mark Ewbie profile image84
    Mark Ewbieposted 10 months ago

I'm doing OK with Adsense...

7. Chriswillman90 profile image91
    Chriswillman90posted 10 months ago

My goal is just being able to cash out with the Ad program.

Congrats though, good luck to you and here's to many more cash outs in the future!

8. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 10 months ago

Thanks for all the positive replies everyone!  They made my day!  Here's to a happy and prosperous New Year for everyone at HubPages!  Cheers!

1. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 10 months ago in reply to this

Google Adsense has definitely picked up.

I made payment after 2 years and am half the way to the next.

Congratulations on getting thus far.  Hope your New Year is a Happy and Prosperous one.

9. NateB11 profile image92
    NateB11posted 10 months ago

I'm close to payout too, I will have been trying for close to 4 years by the time I reach the threshold. I've noticed recently an improvement on return; of course, I use Adsense on more sites than just HP now.