I'd like feedback on my Hub: How are bad movies made?

1. GinaLosAngeles profile image60
    GinaLosAngelesposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How are bad movies made? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image87
      calculus-geometryposted 9 months ago in reply to this

If the title doesn't match the content, it can get rejected.  From the title I was expecting a more in-depth essay about how bad movies get made, but it was more of a pep talk for aspiring screenwriters. So maybe just give it a different title.  I found it entertaining, best of luck with it.

2. DrMark1961 profile image93
    DrMark1961posted 9 months ago

It is an interesting subject but it reads a lot like a blog post. The Hubpages QAP team is more likely to approve it if it is something useful. Although changing the title may do so, as calculus-geometry points out, I think it needs to be information like "How not to write a bad movie" and then include some pointers (and put the list in a table or under bullet points so that the casual reader will be more likely to get something from the hub even if only skimming).
    Anyway, as I mentioned, it is an interesting subject. I hope you work on it some more.