I'd like feedback on my Hub: Quiz About Eggs

1. Gloriousconfusion profile image86
    Gloriousconfusionposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Quiz About Eggs. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 9 months ago in reply to this

The quiz is not a big part of the article and the questions don't relate to any of the article's other contents except that they are about eggs.  There's not really a clear focus to the article, and hubs that pass QAP generally do have clear focus and a title that matches.  You have a lot of interesting stuff going on in the article, it just doesn't cohere. The tangentially related product links are also an issue. 

Perhaps this could be reformatted and retitled as something like "30 Fun Facts about Eggs" and you could present the information as a bullet-pointed "listicle," a popular and easy-to-write format these days. QAP tends to treat list-style articles kindly. I think it's salvageable, best of luck with it. smile

2. Jodah profile image87
    Jodahposted 9 months ago

I enjoyed the hub Gloriousconfusion. It was fun. I see it is three years old and was a lens so I imagine it was once featured. HubPages have recently become stricter with the wor/ad ratio. I think you will find that your two zazzle ads, one Amazon, and one eBay ad are too many for the number of words. Hubs can now become defeatured it they have more than one advertisement per 300 words.