jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

What is the best party you have ever attended.

1. mandybeau profile image61
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

This includes weddings engagements Birthdays, I am interested in the theme settings and the food.
    Mostly the food.
    It's great to reminecse

2. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I went to an engagement party where they had the "Paella Guy" come. He is a guy who makes paella for parties. It was sooo yummy. The theme was rustic and classy.

I've also been to chili cook-offs I don't eat regular chili so I tried some vegetarian ones. Yum!

I haven't really been to a wedding where the food was good. I'm not into the whole sit down thing. Hotel food usually sucks.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I went to the birthday of a friend who is a chef. All his chef mates helped with the food.
    It was not just good food, the presentation was wonderful. Fresh melons of all colours cut in interlocking shapes, Homemade fruit salad icecream, all types of crayfish, barbecued banana prawns dripping in garlic oil.Sorry gotta go eat.

4. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

the best party i have ever been to is the one where i got to meet my sister and brothers that where adopted out and see how much they are like me and just have fun and good food and yes a drink or 2 .

mandy

5. 0
    isis_dreams2002posted 7 years ago

the best party i have ever been to is the one where i got to meet my sister and brothers that where adopted out and see how much they are like me and just have fun and good food and yes a drink or 2 .

mandy

6. SweetiePie profile image85
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

I really do not really like parties very much.  I like small get togethers as opposed to large social events.  I has been years since I was even went to a party.

1. mandybeau profile image61
      mandybeauposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll take your share then, I am a Party animal...lol, strange you are not most artists love to Party.

1. SweetiePie profile image85
        SweetiePieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am more of an introvert.  Love to get together with friends though.

7. DonnaCSmith profile image84
    DonnaCSmithposted 7 years ago

I love when my family & friends get together - and just the family is a crowd nowadays. I like a low country boil, pig picking or just roasting hotdogs on a fire - anything cooked outdoors.

8. Princessa profile image85
    Princessaposted 7 years ago

Mine of course wink
    My parties are mythical, usually have two big ones a year: one for halloween and another for summer.  Last year I wrote about my sexy halloween party.  Usually we have friends from all over the country and sometimes from abroad coming for the parties.

working