jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Book Quiz: - Which Country or Place?

1. Gloriousconfusion profile image84
    Gloriousconfusionposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Book Quiz: - Which Country or Place?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image85
      calculus-geometryposted 9 months ago in reply to this

my browser says i can't take the quiz!  strange because I could take the quiz on your other article.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I'm assuming this Hub has failed the QAP and you're trying to work out why?

HubPages' rules have changed a lot recently, and this Hub breaks a lot of the new rules.

The big, big thing is that now, every link in your Hub MUST be totally and utterly related to the title of the Hub.  That includes Amazon capsules, and links to your other Hubs.

Your title is "Book Quiz".   Your Amazon capsules and your links to other Hubs are book-related, but they're not related to Book Quizes - so they are not related enough. Neither is your link to your antiquarian book website.  So they are all classed as "illegal" links now.

As for the rest of the Hub - the introduction was confusing, I wasn't clear what the Hub was going to be about.  I think you need to explain what the quiz is about more.

2. WriteAngled profile image90
    WriteAngledposted 9 months ago

A Suitable Boy is set in post-partition India, not in Pakistan.