jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Unable to understand the content which is spamming in my hub

1. NoelMascarenhas profile image59
    NoelMascarenhasposted 15 months ago

Dear Team

I have recently joined HubPages and was quite enthusiastic about contributing from a content standpoint both from a Technology viewpoint as well sharing my experiences on the Personal Social front.

My first hub was more of an attempt towards sharing my experience on the Technology side wherein i started a collation of information centered around Enterprise Content Management. Unfortunately it seems there has been some issues in publishing the same and i have received communication which suggests spammy content. I have revisited the same again -with a similar feedback.

I do understand there would be a Quality process for the value you would like to publish on hubpages - however it would be nice to understand what exactly is meant by spammy content.

Regds
    Noel Mascarenhas

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

We can't see any of your hubs yet. If you've had an email from QAP, then it will contain a link which will allow us to see your hub. Post that here and perhaps someone can help you.

1. NoelMascarenhas profile image59
        NoelMascarenhasposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Please find the link below. I am trying to understand where the problem with his hub is?

http://hubpages.com/forum/newtopic/cate … days-World

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 15 months ago

working