jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Unable to understand the content which is spamming in my hub

1. NoelMascarenhas profile image61
    NoelMascarenhasposted 9 months ago

Dear Team

I have recently joined HubPages and was quite enthusiastic about contributing from a content standpoint both from a Technology viewpoint as well sharing my experiences on the Personal Social front.

My first hub was more of an attempt towards sharing my experience on the Technology side wherein i started a collation of information centered around Enterprise Content Management. Unfortunately it seems there has been some issues in publishing the same and i have received communication which suggests spammy content. I have revisited the same again -with a similar feedback.

I do understand there would be a Quality process for the value you would like to publish on hubpages - however it would be nice to understand what exactly is meant by spammy content.

Noel Mascarenhas

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 9 months ago in reply to this

We can't see any of your hubs yet. If you've had an email from QAP, then it will contain a link which will allow us to see your hub. Post that here and perhaps someone can help you.

1. NoelMascarenhas profile image61
        NoelMascarenhasposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Please find the link below. I am trying to understand where the problem with his hub is?

http://hubpages.com/forum/newtopic/cate … days-World

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 9 months ago