jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (15 posts)

Just a note of thank you to Forum Posters . . . all

1. tsmog profile image85
    tsmogposted 14 months ago

I always have visited the forums since becoming a member some five years ago. I have read the forums daily for more than six months this year both topical and HP orientated. I just would like to share even though at times there is controversy, I have learned a lot. Too much probably said with a smile smile while not enough too . . . perhaps one can never stop learning. Some special mentions are . . .

Those who have taken the time with those who have posted a Hub in distress or wishing an assessment. Those posts have taught me a lot. It has also allowed me to look upon my present Hubs for editing.

Those who share their blogging experiences with both lack and success. At times it is a wiser investment to gain those perspectives leading toward creating one. One that gains success more swiftly. I have hope of that journey of adventures sometime in the future . . . how far I dun'no.

Those who point out and discuss the nature of HP with the history of changes and those results. One may ponder how to develop a dynamic strategy with organization and ease of managing one's profile and articles especially with maintaining a featured status.

The timely (In my view) announcements by HP of change as it occurs. And, those who contribute with constructive criticism and speculations of success. Especially those who have much more knowledge and experience and the skill sets needed to ride out the change both positive and negative.

Enough said . . . thank you smile

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 14 months ago in reply to this

I agree totally.  I have learned so much from the people who post on the forums and have received so much beneficial advice that I, too, cannot thank them enough.

1. tsmog profile image85
        tsmogposted 14 months ago in reply to this

1+++

2. kenneth avery profile image81
    kenneth averyposted 14 months ago

I found your post rather pointed, well-written, and educational. And I agree with you on your points of reading, posting on HP forums. Just remember and old saying that just popped into my wandering mind: "a tool, no matter how sharp, is only as good as its master."
    That is a nice one to end on.

1. tsmog profile image85

And with a smile it is always double edges even if as a saber with a dull edge. The forums itself or themselves is an open door(s) leading first to a hall then a room or choice of rooms. Each with a new door.

1. kenneth avery profile image81
        kenneth averyposted 14 months ago in reply to this

tsmog and paradigsearch, you are both very talented writers as well as being fine souls. I can tell this by the tone of your hubs. And I am not being a clown, but very serious. Your comments made me feel good and that I had not embarrassed myself with my comment.
        Happy New Year, you two, and ALL on HP!

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
          paradigmsearchposted 14 months ago in reply to this

You are a situation. And that is not a compliment.

paradigsearch  . . . "I" am a situation? I'm sorry.

My statement is retracted.

paradigmsearch,
                Why retract if it is not meant in a harmful way? I am not offended. Just a bit confused. I appreciate your candor.

Aw, you're one of the good guys. Caught me at a bad moment there. Carry on. big_smile

Deal! And you also.

2. tsmog profile image85

Thank you. Now if I can only get off my duff and start writing again big_smile Thanks for the encouragement!!

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 14 months ago

I have always been proud to share my brilliant insights here.

Should have made that a meme.

1. tsmog profile image85

And, your input is valuable too smile Your experience is invaluable itself

working