jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Sorry, that user does not exist!

1. Lendell Sapphira profile image68
    Lendell Sapphiraposted 9 months ago

"Sorry, that user does not exist!"  Had anyone ever encountered this kind of result when you searched for your hubpage link?

Most of my hubs were unfeatured due to lack of traffic though I was trying to promote.  It was only recently when a friend told me that my link that my page in hubpages is nowhere to be found and my username is non-existent.  I could not believe it at first because everytime I logged in into my account, I still can find it except that I find it discouring somehow and this made me publishing contents.  However, when I tried checking my link through my browser, I receive the same notice they got!

How did this happen?  Am I deleted from hubpages?

1. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Your profile link worked for me when I tried it in Google search. Try it again. Are you sure you are using the right link?

Your hubs may not be indexed, because your profile score is below 85, which is a requirement for the links to not be "no follow" for the search engines.

2. KarenHC profile image87
    KarenHCposted 9 months ago
  3. Lendell Sapphira profile image68
    Lendell Sapphiraposted 9 months ago

Thanks Karen and Barbara!  Now I see it's working. Can ayone tell me how to increase my hubscore?  I don't know what's happening and I'm getting discouraged.

1. jackclee lm profile image79
      jackclee lmposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Your hubscore is very low and I checked your hub and does not seem too bad to justify such low score. There is something not right about that score. I would recommend deleting some of the ads as a start.  Also, you may contact HubPages just to make sure there is no glitch on their side. In general, the hubscore does not mean too much anyway. What is important is getting featured and also getting traffic from search engine. Typically, a new hub will get a score around 50 or so and it will rise due to being featured and being visited. Keep trying and check out my hub on "how to create a hub and get featured" for some simple tips.