How long does it take for Amazon to update a dispatched referral order

1. VerityPrice profile image93
    VerityPriceposted 9 months ago

Hey, I have been using the amazon affiliate modules and I'd only had clicks on them until 8/9 days ago when I got my first order. However since then the earning reports still say that there have been 0 items shipped and there are no objects on my amazon sales report.

I thought that since it has been over a week, it could be possible that whoever ordered may have cancelled their order? Or does it just take a while for the news of shipping to reflected in the reports? So I thought I would ask for the experience of people who have sold things via amazon modules before smile

Thanks in advance big_smile

1. sallybea profile image94
      sallybeaposted 9 months ago in reply to this

One of my sales has taken a week to surface, this is unusually long, usually, it happens a lot quicker.

2. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 9 months ago in reply to this

It could be that the product is on backorder.  Amazon Prime lets you order, and wait up to 2 months before it actually ships.  Could also be that the seller had no product to fulfill the order and cancelled the order. Or after your buyer purchased, Google ads kept showing them cheaper options, so the buyer cancelled the order and rushed of to buy it elsewhere for 50 cents cheaper.