jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Quick Way to Report Cyberstalkers

1. 0
    Chicken Littleposted 7 years ago

We need to keep Hubpages free from those who stalk hubsters.  Is there a way we can have a special board dedicated to reporting them?  A Harry Cairy just signed as my fan for the purpose of harassing me as he has the past 2 years.

1. 0
      Mister Gposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I, too, am being stalked by a pathological neurotic who calls himself "MagicMutt" (he also assumes the names of other posters from different websites, people against whom he's conceived obsessive hatreds).

Sadly, in the minds of the mentally ill, the Internet is transformed from an opportunity to communicate intelligently and cordially into an opportunity to act out hostility and give free expression to the out-of-control contents of their diseased psyches.

I've contacted the moderators of this website, and presumably they're proceeding to identify and block my stalker.  If you haven't contacted them, I advise you to do so.  Good luck.

2. 0
    shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago

yes ,
    there should be one boaard to stop,

cybertalkers like me.

3. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Chicken Little and Mister G, add the stalkers usernames onto the Hubbers Doggy Doo List so that they are exposed to all and sundry.  We have got rid of a few that way.

1. R. Blue profile image59
      R. Blueposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh cindyvine...please don't report me

2. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes you have!!!! Everyone should add them on and we should list who they are on the forum, that way they can be completely avoided. smile

4. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Let me rush to The Hubbers Doggy Doo List hub straight away Blue, oops my fingers can't get me there fast enough

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Real life stalkers are bad enough hmm now they gets online? sad I need a hero tongue wink lol