I'd like feedback on my Hub: Vinyl Kraft Legacy windows - The little window that

1. Bruce Feierabend profile image81
    Bruce Feierabendposted 14 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Vinyl Kraft Legacy windows - The little window that can (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Remove the off-topic link to SuperSpacer that you tossed in there without context. Overall the article reads like an advertisement, but as long as there are no links it might pass. It seems borderline to me, but I'm not a mod or a QAP rater.

A long time ago HP was a good site for marketing and backlinking, but that is no longer true and they do not accept hubs that exist solely to advertise something.  Unfortunately there are a lot of out-of-date blogs that describe HP as a place to promote your business.  People are still signing up after reading these blogs not realizing they are wasting their time with HP.

1. Bruce Feierabend profile image81
        Bruce Feierabendposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thanks! I think you may be on to something as to it sounding like an ad. I havent had issues publishing before but this was my first attempt to review a single product. I'll have to think of a more crafty approach or go somewhere else. Thanks again

working