jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Should I join Start-Up as a fresher from college

1. bloggerPrasad profile image60
    bloggerPrasadposted 12 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Should I join Start-Up as a fresher from college (must be signed in to view).

I have worked very hard on this article. I have resubmitted the article again but there seems to be no improvement. Please can you people suggest me where I have gone wrong. This is my very first article.

Thanks in advance.

1. calculus-geometry profile image85
      calculus-geometryposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Your hub discusses many interesting ideas, but it is not written with correct English grammar and unfortunately the problems are not small and isolated.  Do you have a friend who is fluent in English who can edit your hub for you?  I think you will need the assistance of a native speaker, or at least someone more fluent than you are.

1. bloggerPrasad profile image60
        bloggerPrasadposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot for the reply. I will try to work on grammar again.

But I didn't understand the meaning of "the problems are not small and isolated." Can you please give an example in my article where this problem is happening?

1. watergeek profile image94
          watergeekposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Meaning that there are so many errors related to the way you use English that a specific example would do no good. Are you taking an ESL course, by chance? Could your instructor help you?

working