jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Thank God for This Forum

1. Ilonagarden profile image83
    Ilonagardenposted 12 months ago

I mean that. I learn so much from reading the threads here, and the feedback on the hubs I requested opinions for has proved invaluable to me.

I was able to create a hub from the ground up with the new rules in mind. So far it passed and is featured. I am hopeful that I can repeat this process and learn how to remain afloat on Hubpages.

Thanks to those who are discussing the ins and outs of this site, offering advice and providing insights on things that have been so mysterious to me (how google works, niches, even some seo).

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 12 months ago in reply to this

+1

Ilonagardenposted 12 months ago in reply to this

smile

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 12 months ago in reply to this

Once you get used to the rules and plan your hubs around them, you build a template you can use for all of them.  It works pretty well.  Glad  the forums are helping you.  They've helped me quite a bit over the years, also.

Ilonagardenposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Following the rules has become a priority. I haven't developed any sort of template plan, but maybe it would help with my topic transitions within the hub. I tend to write "on the wing" and then go back over to adjust and edit ( my numerous typos!)

Again, thanks to all who regularly give tips to writers here.

working