I would like feedback on my writing.

1. 0
    Sienna Aspenposted 9 months ago

I am new to writing articles and I would really like some feedback on my articles. Thank you!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 9 months ago in reply to this

I read your Rough, Annoying, Obnoxious Days hub smile It's quite nicely done. There are a few grammatical mistakes that you can easily fix by running through Grammarly or some other checker.

What I would suggest is that you break up your paragraphs so that the length of them varies. Online writing needs a bit of white space to rest the reader's eyes and keep them moving down the page. Being faced with a big block of text, especially on a phone or tablet is overwhelming.

You might be able to rewrite one or two paragraphs as bulleted lists - that will break it up even more and makes the article look attractive and inviting.

Good luck.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image95
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 months ago in reply to this

I checked out your RV article since I, also, have a niche on that topic.  Nicely done, really!  I would be careful about photos, however,  Make sure you attribute them properly, even if they are your own.  I think you will do well here.  Your Hubber Score is already better than most, so keep up the good work!