jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Ebay Ads

1. Jesse Drzal profile image87
    Jesse Drzalposted 18 months ago

As I browse through articles on the site, it seems as though I see very little Ebay ads on hubs. What gives?

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I think that most people felt that that they did not make many sales from E-Bay.  I still think it worthwhile as I do make the occasional sale from them.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Ebay can be well worth your time. I've made some big sales with Ebay, but admittedly, this is rare. You are definitely not going to hurt yourself using Ebay ads. Do it.

2. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 18 months ago

It isn't always easy t find eBay products that directly relate to your hub now that HP have made that stricter, and they don't always stay the same. If an item is no longer available it will substitute something else in the eBay ad to replace it. I have personally made more money here from eBay ads than I have from Amazon.

3. SpiritusShepherd profile image60
    SpiritusShepherdposted 18 months ago

I just published my 10th article. The applications for Adsense and Amazon went through right away, but the Ebay application is still pending. It could be many are still waiting for the application to finish.

As I recall my existing e-Bay account which I had at the time went through with no problem.

4. Jesse Drzal profile image87

I have a personal Ebay account, not a store, where I sometimes have products for sale that are closely related to my Hubs. Am I permitted to use my own Ebay listings?

Have never considered doing that, don't really know the answer, I usually use the keywords related to my hub to find products.  My feeling is that you would need to keep a continual check on your own listings and hubs in case something sold.  I prefer the keyword search.  I am based in the UK so not sure that this would work anyway!

5. Farawaytree profile image87
    Farawaytreeposted 18 months ago

I have never made any money on Amazon or E-bay ads in my 4 months here at 46 hubs.... sad

6. Jesse Drzal profile image87

Paging Christy..

working