jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

about birthdays of hubbers

1. profile image60
    ladyvenusposted 7 years ago

could we have a list for all the birthdays of hubbers just like my space and others.

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
      JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is the question of privacy. Some hubbers may like to provide it and some may not. However, if one want to share with fellow hubbers, some mechanism may be derived.
      Thanks,
      Jyoti Kothari

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Why do you post every question you ask twice?

1. profile image60
      ladyvenusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Plain and simple I was not able to edit my question. Its a common sense no need to ask about it.

1. profile image60
      2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
        Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can edit your questions.  Even if you were not, it is excessive to post on the same topic more than once.  If you cannot edit your post, simply reply to your post with whatever you'd like to add.

3. profile image61
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

The girl asked a simple question and I see nothing wrong with it, chill with the rudeness.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I was not being rude... I was just asking why every single question she has asked has appeared 2 or 3 times.

5. profile image0
    TheSandmanposted 7 years ago

Happens to me also, I think it's called being sure of what your saying or we all do not type as fast as some  etc, could be not wanting to insert foot in open mouth

6. SweetiePie profile image82
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

You can add people to Facebook or Myspace, and if they accept your friend request then they might share their birthday.  On the other hand I can see why some people are reticent to share this information.  I have it on my social networking sites, and if someone really wants to know my birthday they can see it there.

7. mandybeau profile image60
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

No one really gives their true Birthday do they.????????????

1. profile image60

why not start from you Mandybeau tell us your birthday hehe. By the way thanks badcompany99 at least you understood my mistake since I'm new here. You are my hero and your not really a bad company at all cheers.

8. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I give an approximate date of birth, because I can't imagine posting yet more personal information online.  On the one hand, I want people to know my approximate age; because I don't want to mislead anyone.  On the other hand, I don't see the problem in not giving the exact DOB.  I pretty make frequent references to the fact that I have grown kids, and the fact that I've not reached retirement age yet.  If anyone's even interested in my age, doing the approximate math will give a pretty accurate picture.

1. profile image60

How nice of you lisa. We dont have to be ashamed of our age. Lol most of us wants to be a baby all the time which is not the reality.

working