jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is wrong with the QAP of my hub

1. ducktoes profile image75
    ducktoesposted 17 months ago

Hello, what is wrong with our hub? We wrote a hub but can't figure out why it is lacking.  The content seems good and interesting at least to us.  Lol. Thanks for any insights.  But wait a minute, it isn't published so you won't be able to see it.  Well, how do I get help? Thanks.
    Maybe it is published now.

http://hubpages.com/health/The-Fungus-Amoung-Us

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago

In the email you received about not passing QAP there is a link that posts a message on the forum to get feedback.  This includes a working link to the unpublished hub. If you did not get this email check your spam filter.

1. ducktoes profile image75
      ducktoesposted 17 months ago in reply to this

I know how to look at my hub.  I just didn't know how to get other people to look at it to give me ideas how to fix it if it weren't published.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago in reply to this

In the email you received about not passing QAP there is a link that posts a message on the forum to get feedback. This message includes a special link allows us all to look at the hub even if it is unpublished.

But as you have now said it is published that is a moot point.  So I guess it is just unfeatured

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 17 months ago

You recommend a laser as the best option, and "this hub is co-authored by Electralaser of Vancouver, BC."

That makes this hub look like a biased advertisement for laser treatment.

4. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 17 months ago

The last line of your hub is "This hub is co-authored by Electralaser of Vancouver, BC." with a link to the Electralaser website.  HP doesn't let people use the site to promote businesses. 

I hope Electralaser paid you upfront for the article.  They can see that it's published, but you don't have to tell them that it's unfeatured. lol

working