I'd like feedback on my Hub: Attractive Luxury Bedroom Interior Design Ideas

1. 60
    ritu mehtaposted 9 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Attractive Luxury Bedroom Interior Design Ideas (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 9 months ago in reply to this

Apologies in advance, but...

There are many problems with your hub, I'm afraid, and it is unlikely to pass QAP as it is.

The spammy link to a real estate site is not acceptable. If that is your only reason for writing this hub, then you're writing in the wrong place. HubPages is not an advertising vehicle.

Your written English is not up to HubPages standards. The hub tells us nothing that we can't find on more authoritive sites, such as Appartment Therapy. It's also too short and lacking images. There's a pile of non-English gobbledegook at the end. Why?

It seems that you have spent... oh... zero time researching what HubPages expects from its contributors.

I'd wish you luck, but I have a feeling you won't be writing any more at HubPages. Just in case you do decide to stay and write properly, this may help: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

2. lovetherain profile image70
    lovetherainposted 9 months ago

Your hub is one of the worst I've seen. There is so much wrong with it, I don't know where to start. Scrap the entire thing.