jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Get Rid of Gout Fast and Naturally

1. JCielo profile image89
    JCieloposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Get Rid of Gout Fast and Naturally. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

Important note: After over 5 years on Hubpages the following Hub has just been Un-Featured for "Quality" issues. I find this puzzling because it has been on page 1 of Google for that length of time for certain keywords, position #1 sometimes, and have never had a manual penalty. So Google clearly does not have a problem with it.

Furthermore, I allowed it to be updated as part of HUbPro last year where a member of Hubpages team re-edited it for me. It's what's now been un-featured.

Thanks!
    John

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I'd say that there are too many products - try getting rid of all but one.

That link to goutrelieftoday looks spammy. Delete that too. Otherwise your hub is acting as a landing page for that product. HP hates that.

Try republishing - it may well go through okay.

HTH

1. JCielo profile image89
        JCieloposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at the site. I made the changes you recommended and the site has now been featured again.
        Thanks again.
        John

1. theraggededge profile image93
          theraggededgeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

You're welcome smile

working