jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Hi i'm new and have a question about a duplicate warning....

1. Naomi Grindlay profile image81
    Naomi Grindlayposted 18 months ago

In February 2012 I wrote an original article on "How to set up an oil painting studio" ssifineartstudio.com/2012/02/22/how-to-set-up-an-oil-painting-studio/
    I decided to share my article here on Hubpages and got a duplicate warning??? How is this possible? Unless someone has duplicated my original article here on Hubpages? How do I get tis resolved please?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 18 months ago in reply to this

You cannot have your article in both places. To put it here, you will have to remove it from the old place, give it a few days for Google to take it out of its listing, and then place it here. Since you have already published it here, I would just take it out from the old place and wait for the warning to clear.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image93
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Hi. I've been here six years - everything 'Millionaire Tips" told you is exactly true and right.

2. Naomi Grindlay profile image81
      Naomi Grindlayposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Lol, I get it now, new original content is best, okay, I can do this!

2. Naomi Grindlay profile image81

Oh I see, ok I get it, I was under the impression you can't duplicate your articles on Hubpages.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 18 months ago in reply to this

If you were under the impression you can't duplicate your article on HubPages,why did you duplicate it?

1. Naomi Grindlay profile image81
        Naomi Grindlayposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I guess I didn't read all the rules first, silly me!

3. Naomi Grindlay profile image81

I wasn't trying to duplicate my article, I had written an article on my wordpress blog which I revised and updated and excitedly wished to share it with the hubpages community. I didn't know I couldn't do that until Wesman pointed it out to me.

working